Sunday, September 17, 2006

Be Informed...Get Involved...Support Your Union!


I decided to put up this weblogsite because I would like my brothers & sisters in the union (IBT/Local 432-M San Diego Chapter) to be informed, get involved and strongly support our union!" And it is really unfortunate that after winning the election last year up to now we still don't have our bulletin board at the workplace. I understand that everything should be negotiable and legal. I hope this site will help. This is our voices at work! Let your voice be heard! Having a union, is your basic human right as a worker! The picture is clear, UT does not respect our rights! " Respect is the cornerstone of good communication and networking!"
Let them know the union is coming back and it is alive at UT!!!If you want change, be not afraid!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home